Much like the core of a building, brand perception is the cornerstone of any sort of company or business. The building may be solid, but without the foundation, the rest will crumble.
The first step to improving your brand’s perception is becoming an expert on what it really means and how important it is. These 5 branding facts will help you understand the ins and outs of perfecting a strategy for maintaining a strong brand perception! Make sure to save this to Pinterest so you can refer to it later.
1. 89 percent of marketers say that brand awareness is the most important goal, followed by sales and lead generation.
2. It only takes consumers 10 seconds to form a first impression of a brand’s logo, but it takes 5–7 impressions for consumers to recognize the logo.
3. The average increase in revenue attributed to consistency in branding is 23 percent.
4. On average, 84 percent of people remember the name and look of the company on merchandise.
5. 74% of people become loyal to brands through content and aesthetics.
Are you ready for a new brand in 2022? Hop on over to our contact page for a free consultation!